Monday, September 6, 2010

Karen Feather Listens,Paul Not So Much

One might ask why I am doing a post about Karen Feather. For those that don't know Karen Feather is Paul Kanjorski's Chief of Staff..She is featured in a few You Tube video moments plus caught on film attending a political pow wow with Eachus operative DP and another afficable Hazleton politician BL. Yes together all of them closed down Ferdinand's restaurant but that is another story for another time.

On Joe Valenti's blog he makes an interesting observation about Karen after meeting her.

I did have a chance to catch up with her and have a very meaningful conversation.

While it only lasted all of five minutes, I can tell you un-equivalently she is a breath of fresh air when it comes to Washington politics.

You see, Feather asked me my opinion on health care reform, which is the complete opposite of her boss, and she listened.


Paul Kanjorski has a reputation for not listening to his constituents. Instead he spends more time telling you why he thinks he and Barack Obama have this country in the right direction. As you can see from the federal deficit widget to the right in less than a year and a half the pair have added $3.7 trillion to our debt. Unemployment continues to climb and there is no economic relief in sight. That will lead me to my next post.

No comments: