Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ciavarella- Shame Shame Shame Chain Of Fools



"You can't imagine how it bothers me because juvenile court was a passion to me. It wasn't something where I was looking to hurt a child, I was looking to help each and every one of those kids who came in front of me. Maybe they didn't like the way I helped them but I was doing what I thought was appropriate and right for them,"

"I mean, I had the greatest job in the world. It was the best job anybody could ever have and I screwed it up. I the one who did it. I have myself to blame for that, nobody else. I'm sorry that I brought such shame to the bench. There's a lot of good people who sit on the Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas who don't deserve to be tarnished by what I did. Unfortunately they do get tarnished for that and that's wrong. They didn't do anything wrong. I did, they didn't," the former judge added. "I pled guilty to an honest service fraud, pled guilty to some tax matters. I did not plead guilty to cash for kids or quid pro quo or extortion."

"I didn't do anything wrong relative to any juvenile. I never took a dime for sending a kid away. All I ever did is what I thought was in the best interest of that child," said Ciavarella. "I devoted 13 years of my life to that court. I loved the juvenile court. I loved helping those kids. I would never do anything to hurt a child. That's just not my, that's not what I do. That's not me. I was always there for those kids and I resent the fact that people think I did something improper. I didn't do anything improper when it came to the care of those kids."

"I don't know if things in Luzerne County are as bad as the press has depicted them to be. I don't think there's this mass corruption.

If I were Ciavarella I would stop talking. Brains should engage before mouth opens.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

corbett thinks he in insane