Monday, November 3, 2008

Tomorrow I will traveling the 11th district with Lou Barletta. I wanted to leave you with this letter from Lou released today.

Dear Friend,

Throughout this campaign, I've seen and heard from the good people of Pennsylvania's 11th Congressional District. You are excited about the prospect for change and ready for true leadership in Washington.

You've had enough of entrenched Washington politicians who put their interests above yours. You've had enough of the excuses.

Now is the time to take action ... TOGETHER! I will always fight for you in Washington, the way I have fought for the city of Hazleton as Mayor. I will always be accountable to your concerns and your best interests.

On Election Day tomorrow, I would be humbled and grateful for your vote.

Thank you,

Lou

P.S. Please encourage your friends and family of Pennsylvania's 11th Congressional District to vote "Lou Barletta" tomorrow. They may visit LouBarletta.com to learn more about me.

1 comment:

The Hawk said...

I would like to say that Lou Barletta and his staff ran a very strong campaign. I spoke with many of Lou's supporters during my canvassing and they are convinced he has the good of northeastern Pennsylvania in mind. Although I supported the re-election of Paul Kanjorski, I thank you all for your efforts and your votes on Election Day.