Friday, August 21, 2009

More Email Activity Outlining Legislator X's Role

Here is a series of emails that appear to demonstrate the direction by Legislator X over state employees as well as the Pennsylvania House Democratic Campaign Committee personnel not worried about emailing a House of Representative employee using the House computer system. Note the times of the emails as well as other emails posted previously.

From: "DiLeo, Vicki"
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 20:20:32
To
Subject: Re: it's eugene

Let me know what I can do. I want to do whatever I can. I want this seat to stay in the D column.

From: Dan Wiedemer- HDCC
To: DiLeo, Vicki
Sent: Mon Aug 07 20:22:48 2006
Subject: Re: it's eugene

Ok ok you talked me into it. Take a leave and manage the race, fine!

From: "DiLeo, Vicki"
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 20:27:23
To
Subject: Re: it's eugene

Not sure I'm best for manager as I know too many of locals-- that's why I got ou of local stuff!!!

From: Dan Wiedemer- HDCC [mailto:dan@pahdcc.com]
To: DiLeo, Vicki
Sent: 2006, 08. 07 20:32:23
Subject: Re: it's eugene

No, you would be the best manager there is. Not sure if the higher ups would agree with allowing you to focus on one thing though. With (Legislator X) ta(k)ing over incumbents, the effort has become incredibly more active and aggressive. John will be working with him on mail, bu with the majority on the line this year....the thought of gaining 8 and losing 2 incumbents is just horrible.
So he's going to want to do a lot. Especially with policy and hearings and moving secretaries through, etc.

Dan Wiedemer
Executive Director
Pennsylvania House Democratic Campaign Committee
(717) 238-1998
www.pahdcc.com

No comments: